- Standard muffin pan
- White standard paper baking cups
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix (no pudding in mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup Graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pan with baking cups.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, water, eggs and oil; beat with electric mixer
- Spoon batter into baking cups filling halfway.
- Sprinkle about 3 marshmallows and 3 Graham cracker pieces in center.
- Cover with additional batter, filling baking cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool in pan on cooling rack for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from pan; cool completely.
Yield: about 24 cupcakes