Almond Paste Frosting
- 1 pound almonds
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Blanch or skin almonds and put through food chopper, using medium blade.
- Mix in sifted confectioners' sugar.
- Beat egg whites slightly, then mix them in.
- Add almond extract.
- Because this makes a heavy and stiff paste, place it on the
cooled cake, and work it into a smooth even layer with hands.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.