Almond Paste Frosting
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound almonds
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Blanch or skin almonds and put through food chopper, using medium blade.
- Mix in sifted confectioners' sugar.
- Beat egg whites slightly, then mix them in.
- Add almond extract.
- Because this makes a heavy and stiff paste, place it on the
cooled cake, and work it into a smooth even layer with hands.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes