Angel Mallow Frosting
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- Combine sugar, egg whites and water in the top of a double boiler over boiling
water. Beat until soft peaks form.
- Add Marshmallow Creme. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Remove from heat, and beat in vanilla extract.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes