As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put soft bananas through a ricer until you have 1/2 cup banana pulp.
- Sift sugar and stir into the pulp until smooth.
- Beat in remaining ingredients.
- Add more confectioners' sugar, if needed.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes