Brown Sugar Marshmallow Frosting
- 2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 marshmallows
- 2 egg whites
- Cook sugar and water over low heat until it spins a thread.
- Add vanilla extract and marshmallows. Beat until marshmallows are dissolved.
- Pour gradually onto the stiffly beaten whites, beating constantly.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.