Brown Sugar Marshmallow Frosting
- 2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 marshmallows
- 2 egg whites
- Cook sugar and water over low heat until it spins a thread.
- Add vanilla extract and marshmallows. Beat until marshmallows are dissolved.
- Pour gradually onto the stiffly beaten whites, beating constantly.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes