Butter Cream Icing
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1/4 pound soft butter or margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream one-third of sugar with butter or margarine and salt in large bowl.
- Blend extract, 2 tablespoons milk and remaining sugar into mixture.
- Gradually stir remaining
milk into frosting until desired spreading consistency is reached.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes