As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- Heat butter just until it begins to brown.
- Stir in sugar; remove from heat.
- Add milk and vanilla extract; mix until smooth.
- Stir in nuts.
Frosts 2 (8-inch) layers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes