Caramel Butter Nut Icing
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans (optional)
- Heat buttermilk and butter.
- Add sugars. Bring to a boil and continue boiling
until the soft ball stage is reached.
- Add finely chopped pecans and beat until of
- After the cake is iced, sprinkle 1/4 cup pecans over top
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.