Caramel Whip Frosting
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/3 cups whipping cream, whipped
- Combine brown sugar and butter in heavy skillet. Cook and stir until mixture
bubbles and the sugar darkens.
- Mix a little of the water with the cornstarch. Add
this with remaining water to the above mixture. Cook and stir until thick.
- Fold whipped cream into caramel mixture.
- Spread between cake layers.
Yield: 3 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes