Decorating or Piping Gel
- 2 envelopes (2 tablespoons) Knox unflavored gelatine
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 cups light Karo syrup
- Soak gelatine in water. Heat over low heat source until clear and dissolved.
Do NOT boil.
- Add syrup and heat thoroughly.
- Cool and store in refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- To Color: Add coloring paste/gel or food coloring drops to get desired color.
- To Use: Put into icing bag and decorate.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes