Decorating or Piping Gel
- 2 envelopes (2 tablespoons) Knox unflavored gelatine
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 cups light Karo syrup
- Soak gelatine in water. Heat over low heat source until clear and dissolved.
Do NOT boil.
- Add syrup and heat thoroughly.
- Cool and store in refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- To Color: Add coloring paste/gel or food coloring drops to get desired color.
- To Use: Put into icing bag and decorate.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.