Hershey's Chocolate Frosting
This is fabulous on a chocolate layer cake!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Cream butter in a small mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa and sugar alternately with milk.
Beat to spreading consistency.
- Stir in vanilla extract. Adjust consistency if necessary
with more milk or icing sugar.
Makes about 2 cups of frosting.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes