Irish Cream Frosting
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Beat cream cheese and butter in small bowl with electric mixer at medium speed
- Beat in liqueur.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth.
Yield: about 2/3 cup frosting
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes