Use caution when using raw egg whites!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 egg whites
- 1 package unsweetened Kool-Aid (flavor desired)
- 6 drops food-coloring (if desired, to match Kool-Aid)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- Cream shortening and butter for 1 minute.
- Add egg whites; whip until smooth.
- Combine Kool-Aid and confectioners' sugar. Put into mixer; add water and food
coloring. Cream until light and fluffy.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes