As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups pure maple syrup
- 2 stiffly beaten egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- In saucepan cook 1 1/4 cups pure maple syrup to soft ball stage (238 degrees
- Gradually add the hot maple syrup to 2 stiffly beaten egg whites, beating constantly
with electric mixer.
- Stir in 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar and beat until well blended.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/11/01 11:21:58 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes