Maraschino Cherry Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Beat butter and cream cheese together until light and fluffy.
- Add 2 cups confectioners' sugar and mix until frosting starts to become
- Mix almond extract into cherry juice.
- And remaining confectioners' sugar alternately with cherry juice and
continue mixing until frosting becomes smooth and creamy.
- If frosting is too stiff, add more cherry juice, 1 teaspoon at a time.
If too thin, add more confectioners', 1/4 cup at a time.
Make approximately 5 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes