Marshmallow Fudge Frosting
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons cocoa (unsweetened)
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- Sprinkle top of hot cake with marshmallows.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 to 9
minutes until lightly browned and partially melted.
- Combine cocoa, confectioners' sugar, butter and milk.
- Spread over mixture
on warm cake, mixing it with marshmallows while spreading.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes