Mexican Chocolate Frosting
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup softened butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur
- Blend butter or margarine and cocoa powder.
- Add remaining ingredients. Beat until very smooth.
This yields enough frosting to fill and frost a 2-layer 9-inch cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes