No-Cook Marshmallow Frosting
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup white Karo syrup
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Beat salt and egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Add the sugar gradually, 1 tablespoon at a time. Beat until smooth and glossy.
- Slowly add Karo syrup, and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the vanilla extract.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes