Old-Fashioned Caramel Icing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Boil 3 cups sugar and milk for 3 minutes.
- In a skillet melt 1 cup sugar over medium heat, stirring.
- Add sugar and milk mixture, stirring quickly.
- Add buttere
and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously until of spreading consistency. If mixture
seems too thick, add a little milk.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes