One Bowl Chocolate Frosting
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 package (8 squares) semisweet baking chocolate
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- Microwave baking chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Cool for 5 minutes or to room temperature.
- Add confectioners' sugar, butter or margarine and vanilla extract. Beat with
electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Gradually add milk, beating until well blended.
Yield: 3 cups or enough to frost top and sides of 2 (8- or 9- inch) layers, top
and sides of a 13 x 9-inch cake, tops of 3 (8- or 9-inch) layers, or 18 to 24 cupcakes
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes