Orange Pineapple Icing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding - dry
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- Blend all except Cool Whip with mixer.
- Fold in Cool Whip, then spread on cooled cake.
Posted by Rudy2 at Recipe Goldmine 10/29/2001 2:38 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes