Orange Water or Rose Water Icing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- About 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange or rose flower water
- Soften butter in a glass measuring cup in the microwave oven on half power for
30 to 40 seconds, but do not let it melt.
- Put melted butter and confectioners'
sugar in the food processor with the steel chopping blade in place. Whirl and then
add the flower water. Whirl to make a creamy mixture, adding more sugar or flavoring
as the case may be.
- Spoon onto the top of a nearly cool Bundt cake and then garnish with flowers,
candies or snipped dried fruits.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes