As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons meringue powder
- Assorted food colorings
- In bowl with mixer at low speed beat confectioners' sugar, meringue powder
and 1/3 cup warm water until mixture is stiff and knife drawn through it leaves
a clean-cut path, about 7 minutes.
- If you like, tint frosting with food colorings as desired; keep covered with
plastic wrap to prevent drying out.
- With small metal spatula, artists' paintbrushes,
or decorating bags with small writing tubes, decorate cookies with frosting. You
may need to thin frosting with a little warm water to obtain the right spreading
or piping consistency.
Yield: about 3 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes