Peanut Butter Icing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- In small saucepan, heat butter over low heat, stirring occasionally until butter
turns light amber.
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk in sugar, milk and vanilla extract.
- Stir in peanut butter. Stir until of spreading consistency.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes