As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add brown sugar. Boil over low heat for 2 minutes,
- Stir in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Cool to lukewarm.
- Add sugar gradually, beating until of spreading consistency.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes