Petit Fours Icing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- Put hot water, sugar and cream of tartar into a saucepan. Cover and bring to
- Uncover and cook to 226 degrees F on a candy thermometer.
- Cool at room temperature to 110 degrees F.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Tint as desired.
- Spoon over cakes on racks.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes