As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 (8 1/4 ounce) cans crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, with liquid
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Stir in crushed pineapple,
with liquid. Bring to a boil, stirring over medium heat. Boil 1 minute. Mixture
will be thickened and translucent.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Add lemon juice. Let cool completely.
- Spoon glaze over top of cheesecake.
This covers one cheesecake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes