Professional Butter Cream Frosting
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups Crisco shortening (only use Crisco)
- 2 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Karo light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat for 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer until very smooth.
- Water down a small amount for a crumb coat if frosting a cake.
- After 20 minutes (when set), frost with remainder of frosting.
- When set, use paper towel or typing paper to set desired
This is fluffy enough to frost easily, yet stiff enough for keeping its shape
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes