This has less sugar than traditional frosting. Use on cakes, pipe onto cupcakes,
use to fill crepes, or on waffles along with some fruit.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 small box instant pudding
- 1/2 milk called for on pudding box
- 1 (8 ounce) container) Cool Whip
- Mix dry pudding mix with half the milk called for on the box. Whisk until it
begins to thicken.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- If used on cakes or cupcakes, keep them refrigerated until serving time.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frosting and Icing Recipes