- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose four
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups finely shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup mixed candied fruit
- In a mixing bowl, combine oil and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; add to
the egg mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted near the
center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.