Gumdrop Fruitcake 2
- 1 pound pitted dates
- 1/4 pound candied cherries
- 3 sliced candied pineapple
- 5 red gumdrops (regular size)
- 5 green gumdrops (regular size)
- 3 orange slice
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans moist coconut
- 1 can
sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cut fruit and gumdrops into small pieces. Dredge with the flour.
- Add coconut and milk.
- Add nuts and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 8- or 9-inch tube pan which has been lined with wax
- Bake at 250 degrees F for about 60 minutes.
Yield: two (5-pound) cakes