Gumdrop Fruitcake 2
- 1 pound pitted dates
- 1/4 pound candied cherries
- 3 sliced candied pineapple
- 5 red gumdrops (regular size)
- 5 green gumdrops (regular size)
- 3 orange slice candies
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans moist coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Cut fruit and gumdrops into small pieces. Dredge with the flour.
- Add coconut and milk.
- Add nuts and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 8- or 9-inch tube pan which has been lined with wax
- Bake at 250 degrees F for about 60 minutes.
Yield: two (5-pound) cakes
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.