- 1 1/2 cups margarine
- 1 pound marshmallows
- 1 pound rolled Graham crackers
- 1 pound chopped pecans (2 cups)
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 box pitted dates,
- 1/2 pound raisins
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Candied cherries
- Candied pineapples
- Candied citron
- In top of double boiler, melt the margarine, sugar and marshmallows.
- In large bowl (dishpan) put other ingredients.
- Pour melted mixture over these ingredients and mix well.
- Mold or shape into rolls or loaves.
- Wrap in wax paper and store in refrigerator.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine from the kitchen of K. Banner.