- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 1 pound marshmallows
- 1 pound rolled Graham crackers
- 1 pound chopped pecans (2 cups)
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 box pitted dates, chopped
- 1/2 pound raisins
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Candied cherries
- Candied pineapples
- Candied citron
- In top of double boiler, melt the butter, sugar and marshmallows.
- In large bowl (dishpan) put other ingredients.
- Pour melted mixture over these ingredients and mix well.
- Mold or shape into rolls or loaves.
- Wrap in wax paper and store in refrigerator.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine from the kitchen of K. Banner.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.