Keebler No-Bake Fruitcake
- 1 box Keebler Cinnamon Crisp
- 1 (15 ounce) package seedless raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- Roll Keebler Cinnamon Crisp to fine crumbs. Blend crumbs with raisins, nuts and dates.
- In large mixing bowl, blend Marshmallow Creme and milk on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to marshmallow mixture, mixing until all crumbs are moistened.
- Press firmly into a wax paper lined 8 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 days before serving.
- Garnish with fruit and nuts as desired.