Keebler No-Bake Fruitcake
- 1 box Keebler Cinnamon Crisp
- 1 (15 ounce) package seedless raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- Roll Keebler Cinnamon Crisp to fine crumbs. Blend crumbs with raisins, nuts
- In large mixing bowl, blend Marshmallow Creme and milk on medium speed of
electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to marshmallow mixture, mixing until all crumbs
- Press firmly into a wax paper lined 8 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 days before serving.
- Garnish with fruit and nuts as desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.