- 1 pound butter
- 1 box brown sugar
- 6 eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ounces lemon extract
- 1/2 pound candied cherries
- 1/2 pound candied pineapple
- 1 quart pecans
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs.
- Add flour alternately with lemon extract.
- Add fruit and nuts.
- Cover and let stand overnight in refrigerator.
- Bake at 275 degrees F to 300 degrees F until done.
- Let stand for 2 days before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.