No-Bake Icebox Fruitcake
Not everyone loves traditional fruitcake, but here is a variation sure to please everyone. This fruitcake should be
made at least a week ahead of time and allowed to chill before serving.
- 1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 pound candied cherries
- 1 pound pecan pieces
- 1 pound walnut pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 8 ounces finely crushed Graham crackers
- 8 ounces finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 8 ounces raisins
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Combine all except milk. Mix well.
- Add milk. Mix well.
- Press with hands into wax paper-lined pans.
- Chill, then cut into small pieces.