Orange Slice Fruitcake
- 2 pounds orange slice candy, chopped
- 2 pounds pitted dates
- 2 pounds miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 2 pounds Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine orange candy, dates, marshmallows, nuts, Graham crackers,
sugar, evaporated milk and vanilla extract. Mix together well, then press into regular
or molded loaf pans.
- Chill overnight before slicing.
Yield: 8 pounds
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruitcake Recipes