Pina Colada Fruitcake
- 1 pound dates, chopped
- 1 pound glazed cherries, halved
- 2 pounds pecans, chopped
- 1/2 pound shredded coconut
- 1 pound glazed pineapple, cut into pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F. Grease three 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Mix dates, cherries, pecans, coconut and pineapple in a large bowl.
- Add milk and rum extract, continuing to mix.
- Pack very tightly into prepared pans.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven when a fork or wooden pick inserted into
the cake comes out clean.
- Store in foil in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruitcake Recipes