This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Pumpkin Fruitcake Miniatures
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups candied cherries, cut into quarters
- Mix pumpkin, oil and sugar in a large bowl.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, cloves, ginger, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in raisins, walnuts and candied cherries.
- Distribute batter evenly in eight greased miniature loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes or until cake starts to pull away
from sides of pan.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack.
- Wrap tightly and store.
The fruitcake keeps well in the refrigerator and can be frozen.
Yield: 8 miniature loaves