Quick Mincemeat Fruitcake
- 2 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (28 ounce) jar ready-to-use mincemeat
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups candied mixed fruit
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Line two 9 x 4-inch loaf pans with wax paper.
- Sift the flour and baking soda together.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, mincemeat, condensed milk, fruit and nuts.
- Fold in dry ingredients.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 2 hours or until center springs back and top is golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Turn cakes out onto a wire rack; remove wax paper.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruitcake Recipes