Carnival Ice Cream Cake
- 1 (10 ounce) round angel food cake
- 1 package strawberry Kool-Aid
- 1 package orange Kool-Aid
- 1 package raspberry Kool-Aid
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 (No. 1) can peaches
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened until spreadable
- Tear cake into bite-size pieces. Divide among 3 bowls.
- Mix 1 package of Kool-Aid with each cake bowl.
- Line a 10-inch angel food cake pan with foil. Place strawberry cake in pan.
Cover with frozen strawberries with juice.
- Spread 1/2 of ice cream over top.
- Place orange cake with peaches in next.
- Place raspberry cake over and then frozen raspberries with juice.
- Cover with remaining ice cream.
- Freeze for 24 hours.
- Two hours before serving, put into refrigerator.
- Thirty minutes before serving, unmold.
Yield: 16 to 20 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.