Chips Ahoy Ice Cream Cake
- 32 Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 2 quarts ice cream, any combination of flavors
- Prepared whipped topping (for garnish)
- Fresh berries or maraschino cherries (for garnish)
- Finely roll 20 cookies. Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto
bottom of 9-inch springform pan or pie plate; stand remaining cookies around
edge of pan or pie plate.
- Spread 3/4 cup fudge topping over prepared crust.
- Freeze for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soften 1 quart of the ice cream. Spread softened ice cream over
- Freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Scoop remaining ice cream into balls; arrange over ice cream layer.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours overnight.
- To serve, garnish with whipped topping, remaining fudge topping, strawberries
or maraschino cherries.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 12 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.