Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cake
- 1 (18 ounce) package small chocolate chip cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup hot fudge topping
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 12 maraschino cherries
- Crush half the cookies (about 20) to make crumbs. Combine crumbs with melted
butter and press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan or pie plate.
Stand remaining cookies around edge of pan.
- Spread 3/4 cup fudge topping over crust. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soften 1 quart of ice cream in microwave or on countertop.
- After crust has chilled, spread softened ice cream over fudge layer.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Scoop remaining quart of ice cream into balls and arrange over spread ice
- Freeze until firm, 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, garnish with remainder of fudge topping, whipped cream and cherries.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.