Coffee-Mint Ice Cream Cake
- 25 Nabisco chocolate wafers
- 14 Mother's macaroons
- 1 quart coffee ice cream (Breyers)
- 1 quart chocolate mint chip (Breyers) ice cream
- 6 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 12 pieces Almond Roca candy
- Cooking oil
- Whipping cream (optional)
- Oil an 8-inch springform pan with cooking oil.
- Crush macaroons and chocolate wafers into fine crumbs. Spread on bottom
of the springform pan, saving 1/2 crumbs for later.
- Slightly soften coffee ice cream and spread on top of crushed cookies.
- Dribble 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup over ice cream.
- Spread remaining crumbs on top of ice cream layer.
- Slightly soften mint chocolate chip ice cream and spread on top of second
layer of cookie crumbs.
- Dribble remaining 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup over ice cream layer.
- Crush Almond Roca candy and sprinkle on top of ice cream cake.
- Cover with foil and place in freezer overnight.
- Remove cake from pan and put on round serving platter.
- Serve with fudge topping and whipped cream.