Ice Cream Cake
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1/2 gallon chocolate or vanilla ice cream
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 2 jars hot caramel or hot fudge
- Crush cookies in bottom of 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- Melt ice cream; pour over cookies. Put in freezer until hard (overnight).
- The next day melt caramel or fudge. Pour over ice cream. Freeze until frozen.
- Spread Cool Whip over the top.
- Serve and enjoy.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine by Traci Medders.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.