Ice Cream Crunch Cake
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- Fresh strawberries for garnish (optional)
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the chocolate chips and peanut
butter until creamy and smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour the melted mixture over the cereal and combine.
Spread the chocolate cereal on a cookie sheet and cool. When firm, break up
the cereal mixture into small pieces.
- Soften the ice cream and fold in all but 1 cup of the cereal mixture. Spread
the soft ice cream into a 10-inch springform pan.
- Use remaining cereal mixture to make decorative topping, then freeze until
- Garnish with whipped cream and strawberries, if desired. Release the side
of the springform pan, slice and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.