No Bake Peppermint Ice Cream Cake
- 1 (10-inch) angel food cake
- 6 chocolate peppermint patties
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- Cut cake into 4 layers.
- Chop peppermint patties and nuts.
- Soften ice cream slightly. Stir in candy, nuts and peppermint extract.
- Spread a thick layer of ice cream mixture between cake layers and rebuild
the cake. Cover top with ice cream mixture. Keep in freezer.
- There is no thawing necessary to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.