No Bake Peppermint Ice Cream Cake
- 1 (10-inch) angel food cake
- 6 chocolate peppermint patties
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut cake into 4 layers.
- Chop peppermint patties and nuts.
- Soften ice cream slightly. Stir in candy, nuts and peppermint extract.
- Spread a thick layer of ice cream mixture between cake layers and rebuild
the cake. Cover top with ice cream mixture. Keep in freezer.
- There is no thawing necessary to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Cake Recipes