Praline Ice Cream Cake
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Melt butter in 3 quart saucepan; remove from heat.
- Add ice cream, eggs, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and Graham cracker
crumbs; mix until smooth.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Combine sour cream and ice cream topping; pour over warm cake.
- Top with pecans. Let cool.
- Cut into squares.
- May be served with ice cream or sweetened whipped cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.