Praline Ice Cream Cake
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Melt butter in 3 quart saucepan; remove from heat.
- Add ice cream, eggs, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and Graham cracker
crumbs; mix until smooth.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Combine sour cream and ice cream topping; pour over warm cake.
- Top with pecans. Let cool.
- Cut into squares.
- May be served with ice cream or sweetened whipped cream.