Turtle Brownie Ice Cream Cake
I love to cook and developed this recipe for my wife for her birthday because
she loves chocolate so much. This recipe has all of her favorite ingredients (chocolate,
nuts, hot fudge, ice cream and caramel).
- 1 box turtle brownie mix
- 1/2 gallon ice cream of choice (I prefer Kroger brand "Death by Chocolate")
- 1 jar hot fudge topping, divided
- Spray a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix turtle brownie mix according to directions on box. Pour into prepared pan
and bake at recommended temperature on box. Remove from oven 5 to 10 minutes before
the recommended time on the box so that the brownie is still gooey. Let cool completely.
- Remove ice cream from freezer and let it soften about 5 minutes.
- While ice cream is softening, spread 1/2 of the hot fudge topping on top of the
brownie and sprinkle with some of the nut topping.
- Scoop all of the ice cream on top of the brownie, spreading evenly with a knife
- Freeze in freezer until ready to eat.
- The remaining hot fudge can then be heated in the microwave and dribbled on top
of the cake before serving.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine by Darrel Childress.