Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Bites
Brighten up your next party with our Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Bites. Perfect
for snacking while conversing, Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Bites are easy to make
and delicious. Try your hand at this recipe, and your guests will be sure to
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Pecan Halves, divided
- 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (12 ounces), softened
- 1 egg
- 12 KRAFT Caramels
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Reserve 24 pecan halves for later use. Finely chop remaining nuts; place
in medium bowl. Add Graham crumbs, butter and 1 tablespoon sugar; mix well.
Press onto bottoms of 24 paper-lined mini muffin cups, adding about 1/2
tablespoon crumb mixture to each cup.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in small bowl with mixer until
blended. Add egg; beat just until blended. Spoon over crusts, adding about 1
tablespoon batter to each cup.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until centers of cheesecakes are almost
set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Microwave caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or
until caramels are completely melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Drizzle
about 1/2 teaspoon caramel sauce over each cheesecake. Top with reserved
Yield: 24 servings
These fun mini cheesecakes can be refrigerated up to 24 hours. Top with
caramel sauce and reserved nuts just before serving.
Nutrition: Calories 120 Calories From Fat 0
% Daily Value* Total Fat 8g 10% Saturated Fat 4g 20% Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 25mg 8% Sodium 85mg 4% Total Carbohydrates 10g 4% Dietary Fibers 0g
Sugars 9g 18% Protein 2g 4% Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking
instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for
informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based
on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miniature Cake Recipes