Little Cherry Cheesecakes
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla wafer cookies
- Cherry pie
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Line mini tart pans with midget paper liners; fit one vanilla wafer in each cup.
Fill cups with the cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Top with 1 teaspoon of cherry pie filling.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 29, 2001.