Little Cherry Cheesecakes
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla wafer cookies
- Cherry pie
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Line mini tart pans with midget paper liners; fit one vanilla wafer in each cup.
Fill cups with the cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Top with 1 teaspoon of cherry pie filling.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 29, 2001.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.