Little Cherry Cheesecakes
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla wafer cookies
- Cherry pie filling
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Line mini tart pans with midget paper liners; fit one vanilla wafer in each cup.
Fill cups with the cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Top with 1 teaspoon of cherry pie filling.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 29, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miniature Cake Recipes